1. To build camaraderie among students and teachers from different schools by engaging them in a friendly competition.
2. To promote excellence and interest in Information Technology.
3. To enhance and showcase the students’ skills in Information Technology.
4. To identify and recognize students’ achievement in Information Technology, as well as introduce new technologies used in IT education.
5. To provide opportunity for students to showcase their skills in assembling and programming robots.
6. To showcase the creativity in the field of multimedia arts.
1. Schools that want to participate and compete in ITCup 2019 should register online at itcup.ph on or before November 30, 2019.
2. Only confirmed attendees will be allowed to enter De La Salle University-Manila. Moreover, only registered participants are allowed to participate in the competition.
3. On the day of the competition, registration will start at 6:30 a.m. Participants must come early and no later than 8:00 a.m. Competition proper will start at exactly 8:00 a.m.. Latecomers will not be allowed to join the competition.
4. Participants must come in proper school uniform and must wear their school ID.
5. Different contest categories will be held simultaneously. The organizers and proctors will be strict with the set schedule.